Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby

Today is my dear Hubby's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday sweetie!

He is a good man, you could call him Charlie Brown. Except he has a few more social skills than our good friend Charlie.
He is caring, loving, affectionate (which is not always a plus in my book haha), a GREAT daddy, a hard worker, a Christian, a man with great values and ethics, a good lookin guy with a cute butt. He's an all-round good guy.
His parents did a good job. I think I've improved him a bit the last 10 years too-- lol-- but they might not agree.

Look how BLONDE he was when he was little! Cute little guy huh?



Here are some pics from our early years together!







And more recently....





Happy Birthday to a great husband! I love you BUNCHES!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday, Matt! Great pictures! I still think of him as a blonde - it's a holdover from childhood!