Saturday, May 8, 2010

Disney in Numbers

We are home from our Disney trip :( I was not ready for it to be over!

A little review of our trip in numbers:

7802: Our room number at Bay Lake Tower, the DVC property we own in. It was amazing.
6: The number of nights we stayed at our home away from home
18: The number of hours in a 24 hour period that I felt sweaty
95: The high one of the days we were there. Not usually that hot first week of May
15: The longest number of minutes we had to wait for a ride
27: The number of "Freebie" fast passes we had available to use. It made things so much easier considering we had a two-year old in tow.
2: The number of Pineapple Dole Whip Floats that I enjoyed
10: The number of Pineapple Dole Whip Floats I could have enjoyed. They were yummy!
12: The number of autographs Brooke got in her new autograph book
1: The number of lay-on-the-floor-in-public fits Hannah threw. Not bad.
500: How many pictures I took
4: The number of blog posts I think it will take to tell all about our trip!
1.5: The length of our delay in Atlanta. That was fun. Made for a 4-hour layover.
63: The number of times I smiled, sighed, and said "I love this place"
100: How many more points I'd like to add to our DVC ownership. Now taking donations.

1: Winner from the "favorite character" blog.....goes to my girlfriend Wendi! Got something a little Goofy for you girl!

I had to change the layout of my blog to go with all the fun vacation pictures that will soon be posted, and I finally had a new picture of the four of us together to use on the banner. Plus after spending a week in hot sunny Florida, I've moved on from Spring themes! Do you like the new look?

Stay tuned friends for photos, updates, details, and future giveaways! And if you're thinking about a Disney trip yourself, now's the time for us to start working on it! There's a great sale going on for early fall travel! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea me! Thanks Angie! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about your trip. Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day!!!