Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Happy Day Project

One of the blogs that I follow is Julie over at Joy's Hope. She seems to be one of those uber cool, talented, adorable type chics that I have always wished I was!

Right now, she's in the midst of starting the Happy Day project...doing something good each day leading up to the holidays. I'm still not totally sure how it is going to work out, but I know that I'm totally down with trying to hop on the bandwagon....!

Feel like doing some good in this world? Feel like getting in the game of spreading some love (especially Christ's love) instead of sitting on the bench? This just might be a good place to start. A preview of what is to start off for the week so you can be prepared? Monday-Treat a neighbor. Tuesday- Handwritten Note Day. Wednesday-Giftcard to homeless.

Come along....I'm sure the water's fine.

happy day

No comments: