Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Photos-near Fail

Little miss Hannah is a cute little thing, isn't she?
Her personality is bigger than she is.
She gives big hugs, big smiles, big laughs, big entertainment, big fits.
She knows all about cameras and how to pose like her sister.

Do you think she would be so inclined to do that when I took her out to do fall pics?
No.
I do pics of the girls in October every year because it is their 1/2 birthday.

You're thinking, "So, she's 2.5? What did you expect?"

Yeah yeah. Apparently too much.

Here's what I got on that gorgeous day.

Mommy! Don't stand so far from me!


NO. That is exactly what she is saying here.


Giggle Giggle Giggle


Get Me Down! That is exactly what she is saying here.


Uh huh.


Another Mommy! Come closer! I scared! moment.
Clinginess strikes at the most inopportune times.

So I decided to pack it and try some pics at home. Certainly she'd cooperate with some pumpkins from Dillons to sit with, right?
Wrong. This kid likes to play in the dirt.


Notice she is long done with her shoes.


Were there any successes you wonder? A few I think. Very few.
If she hadn't ditched the shoes and insisted on putting her feet on the pumpkins, I would not have gotten this shot. Cropped out the uncooperative upper half of said 2 yr old.


This one is almost good if her grin wasn't so cheesey.


This one is almost good too.


This one is super sweet.


This one is the essence of Hannah, captured in a picture.
This one is a keeper.


I would bet money I'll have much better luck with Brooke. Stay tuned.

No comments: