Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oh so Pinteresting

It's Wednesday.....!!! Today I tried to dig my flower bed out from all the bermuda and weeds that infiltrated last year....Uncovered a mega ant hill that made me itch like crazy.... returned THREE pairs of shoes, and bought THREE more (all of which were for the children. I'm going to have to take donations to buy myself any new shoes).

Anyways...It's time for oh So Pinteresting!

First off I can't find the pin for this, so maybe I didn't pin it....but I saw the idea for these TWINE EGGS on pinterest. The person used embroidery floss (so did I), and a mixture of glue and cornstarch, and put the string over water balloons to make these sweet little twine eggs. Kind of like doing paper machie with string...right? Okay, so for the record...NOT AS EASY as it looks. I've done lots of paper mache before....but I did about 8 of these and only these three came out...kind of. BUT they look cute on my entryway table inside this little birdcage I found at Michaels for $11.



Back to Pinterest..... These bubbly love potion sounds sooooo good.

Here's the link. And here's the pin.



Have you ever done this naked egg project? I think it'd be fun to do with the kids. Kinda gross but certainly interesting.

The link. And the pin


I made these cookies yesterday....these are INDEED THE BEST chocolate chip cookies I have EVER BAKED! I think the key is using the real butter. And I used semi-sweet chips. Really, you MUST MAKE THESE. They will DISAPPEAR so fast.

The link. And the pin.


What have you pinned lately? Linking up at the Vintage apple.

2 comments:

jessica said...

cookies! Chocolate chip are my favorite! I'm always looking for the "perfect" recipe! Real butter is a must :)

Hope you're having a great week!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

Erin O'Riordan said...

I've never heard of the naked egg thing before. I've done the one with soaking a chicken bone in vinegar and making it rubbery.