Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend nutshell

Well the weekend is over. I'm too tired to mess with pictures, so thought I'd just do a quick recap of life in my world.


We had my brother's family here over the weekend, it was great to have them. The girls loved having their 2 year old cousin Brayton and 1 year old cousin Kenna here to play with. We did a little cake for Kenna's first birthday, had our Christmas together, and just hung out.



They left today, and the girls and I are sad. Matt had to go back to work today, and I think that made him sad too--lol. I think everyone was worn out from the fun weekend though. Hannah had a little meltdown about an hour before they began their five hour drive back home.


I'm trying to figure out why my blog is acting wonky. All the stuff that is usually on the right hand sidebar has fallen down below the posts and I have no idea how to fix it. Thoughts?


I also don't know why, while I'm writing this, I have about 3 line-spaces between paragraphs. But when I hit post, it will probably end up all smooshed together. Why is that? Thoughts?


Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: