Thursday, January 26, 2012

Find Sydney Austin


This post originally had on it the flyer for missing girl Sydney Austin.... But today (January 28th) I can change it to post that

SYDNEY HAS BEEN FOUND! SHE IS HOME!!!

Talk about answered prayer. SO MANY were praying for her and her family. Don't know any details, but really all that matters is that GOD IS GOOD, and SYDNEY is HOME after being missing for 5 days!


And that, my friends, is why we call our God an AWESOME GOD.

--------
I'm posting this here and pinning it to Pinterest...since I don't have a workplace to hang it up. PLEASE Pin this...Pass this... etc. A family here in town are in a world of anguish and distress searching for their daughter. Take a look, keep your eyes peeled, and pray your hearts out for her quick and safe return. I know this family personally, not well, but I know them. Thanks

No comments: