Wednesday, January 11, 2012

That's So Pinteresting-Wednesday

Alright, alright, I give. I've been totally sucked into Pinterest. AND I've actually done some of the things I've found on there (teacher Christmas gifts, recipes, etc). Here's some stuff I've pinned this week that just love....
For those of you who don't know what Pinterest is, here is my best attempt at a description. It's like an online bulletin board. You know when you're surfing the web, you can bookmark things? Well this allows you to 'pin' things to virtual bulletin boards that you have created and keep it all in one place. You can see what your friends are finding nifty by checking out their boards, and they can see yours. You name your boards what you want, and off you go. You can 'repin' other people's findings from their pinterest pages, or you can even pin stuff you just find while you're toodling down the internet highway.
Check it out.
It's all so Pinteresting....
Found a pin for homemade Olive Garden Dressing.
A Cute way to hang streamers for a party, loop them all around a hula hoop in the center of the room. You can find this here
I have a variety of bulletin boards. Some of them are titled "recipes" "things I'll never get around to making" "Party On" "Christmas"
And.... "Easy on the eyes" This guy is in that folder (along with Ryan Reynolds, Joey McIntyre, and a few others!) Really, this is pretty innocent...considering I saw someone who had board called "things that are yummy that are not food". Hahaha.
I've been hunting for Valentine ideas and birthday party ideas lately as well. I thought this was so cute:
This and other cute Valentine stuff is found on this blog.
So many ideas to be tapped into, or to look at and think "yeah, I'll never get a chance to do that. But what a cute idea"
I'm linking up at the Vintage apple for It's So Pinteresting... If I figure out how. :)

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I would so try the OG Dressing! To me, it's the best dressing I've ever had! Delicious!

Miranda said...

I'm going to have to try that streamer idea with the hula hoop bc that is just too freakin cute! Happy Wednesday. Xo.