Monday, January 30, 2012

Poor Max

Our sweet, adorable furball Max went to get groomed today at Petsmart.
It was his third trip there.
Last time, he came back looking like this;
Which was perfect and adorable.
This time, he came back looking like this:
His hair is like 1/4" long...he looks like a poodle, not a ShiChon. Our little teddy bear furball is... NOT at all a furball now. They even shaved his legs. He's supposed to look like a woolly mammoth.
Not happy. I called to complain and did get a full refund. I will go back to them again I'm sure...but I'm taking these two pictures to show what he SHOULD and SHOULD NOT look like.
Seriously. Poor baby.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I, personally, prefer the shorter hair lol! But I'm not a dog hair kind of person, so the less there is, the better :)