Wednesday, January 18, 2012

That's So Pinteresting Wednesday

Another week gone by, another several hours lost to pinterest. Here are some things I found this week that I've pinned and hope to do!
A great back to school gift for your teacher, the school supplies cake. Find it over here.
Have been checking out Valentine ideas, and thought this Rolo Valentine was cute.
How easy are these ornaments? This blogger has some cute ideas, and I love these!
(source)
Finally, I gotta say... I loved my own post about the sensory table, and how to make colored rice, so I pinned it! :)
What have you found pinteresting this week? Link up at Vintage Apple, or leave a comment here and tell me!

3 comments:

rkjalernpan said...

Oo I've never thought about making colored rice!

Jamie said...

What a cute teachers present.

ashlyn | nicole said...

how cute is that cake!
love it!

Happy Wednesday
xoxo ashlyn

www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com