Thursday, April 28, 2011

Chirp Chirp Chirp

I'm still here.




My brain is in "get thru the last month of school" and "Let's go on vacation" mode.




So I don't have much to write about right now.




Unless you want me to tell you how my back is achy. Or that I ran two miles on the treadmill last week. (are those two related?). Or how I think PTO is ridiculous sometimes. Maybe I could tell you that my Denali is broke, and one of our blu-ray players broke. Which means my hubby is a little cranky (those three things are related).




Or I could tell you that my birthday is about a week and a half away. If I told you that, and gave you my address, would you send me a present?


No? Well then. I won't tell you that. Instead, I'll just give you a picture of the girls from Easter.

No comments: