Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday musings....

I have some different blog ideas floating around in my head, but for now I'm going to just tell you the current stuff going on in this neck of the woods.

1. We're getting Olive Garden carry-out for dinner, which happens to be Brooke's favorite restaurant. However, after spending the afternoon at Grandma's house, Brooke has elected to eat dinner (meatloaf sandwiches) at Grandma's house instead of coming home to eat her favorite meal with us. I'm not sure what to make of this.

2. My little two year old is wandering around the house looking like a little white-trash baby because she refuses to get dressed or get her hair put up, so she's walking around just in a diaper with her hair in her face. Same child had a cereal bar after her nap and immediately after finishing it asked for another. Based on the fact that #1 is happening in the next hour, I told her no. Now she is upstairs crying to daddy "I want bar!!!".

3. I used to have 9 followers to this blog and now I have only 8. Did I piss someone off? Hm. Sorry non-follower. And I was so close to having double-digit followers. Maybe this is a loser-blog!? My friend Michelle has only been blogging a few months and she has way more followers than me! :) Should I find something else to do with my time? (Probably. Don't answer that).

4. Speaking of Losers, I love the show "The Biggest Loser." This week I purchased the "30-day Shred" dvd by Jillian Michaels. It has three circuit workouts of varying difficulty. Each one consists of a warm up, three circuits that are made up of: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and a minute of abs, followed by a cool down. A really tough, fast, sweat your butt off 20 minutes. I love it and I'm on day 5 of my goal of doing it for 30 days solid. And I'm sore. Very sore.

5. Brooke's birthday is coming up, and for months all she has said for her party is that she wants to have a treasure hunt. I don't know where that came from. But I don't think I can plan a proper treasure hunt if I have the party, say, at the bowling alley. So apparently I'm hosting the party here and putting together a treasure hunt. We're going to do a pirate theme...which is pretty far removed from our usually girly theme, but it will be fun. I think. Pray for me.

6. Spring Break has started...and I'm really hoping we see some pretty Spring weather, because it's going to be a tough week off with these little girls if we can't get outside and burn off some steam!

7. Have a great weekend, oh precious readers!

No comments: