Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Bowl

Are you a Super Bowl watcher?

Do you watch for the game or the commercials?

We're not big football fans around here (ssshhhh don't let my side of the family hear that). I love going to college football games, but I don't care much about pro football and I've never been big on watching sports on TV.

So Brooke says the other night "Superbowl is boring. Why do we watch it?"

My answer was "Well. Because it's an American tradition. And the commercials are funny."

But she's right, otherwise it is pretty much boring and just about the menu, right?! :) For those of us non-football kind of people.

Though if it's a good, close game, I do tend to enjoy it a bit and get more into it.

So, what do you do to make Super Bowl a little more fun for your kiddos?
What is on your Super Bowl menu? (I think we're having a nacho bar).

I'd like to make it funner for the girls, without a whole lot of prep from me. (I've got an insanely busy week and then I get to go away for a scrapbook weekend!!).

And, who are you rooting for? Or are you just a commercial watcher?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang! You have to root for the Steelers .. Uncle Brian was only like the biggest Steelers fan in the entire world..