10. I did not have any allergy problems at all until I moved to Kansas. Now I go a day without taking a Claritin, and I am stealing my daughter's inhaler.
9. I like watching the "Lockdown" shows. Hopefully it's the only way I will ever see the inside of a place like that!
8. I've started going to Zumba on Mondays. I like it a lot but I'm sure I look like a total idiot. But it's a great workout and a lot of fun!
7. While I temporarily enjoyed a lull in my baking biz after the holiday craziness, I'm ready for things to pick back up again so I can enjoy more baking!
6. I hate mushrooms and black olives. Both of my girls love black olives. They are weird.
5. I'd like to write a book. I have no idea what kind, and can't ever think of a way to get started, but I'd sure like to.
4. I'm a smutty romance novel junkie. Right now I'm reading a lot of Roxann St Claire. I really like smutty romance mixed with mystery. Julie Miller is also a good author for that.
3. I love New Kids on the Block, Bon Jovi, and the Black Eyed Peas. Quite a mix, don't you think?
2. My fingers swell up like vienna sausages when I go for walks. They kind of do that at night too... and the morning after I've had chinese food or Papa Murphys, you can forget about the wedding ring!
1. I love random acts of kindness. Performing them, that is. Don't recall many times I've been on the recieving end, but I love doing them to other people.
Have a great day, blog readers!
Jamie's Birthday and Snow
3 weeks ago