Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

We are in decorating mode around here. Two trees assembled with lights, decorations yet to go on those. One more big tree left to get out of the box, and about 5 assorted sized trees left to go as well. Today I'm going to work on getting stuff moved around and straightened up to make room for the decorations.

I plan on doing a photo-tour of our christmas decor once we get it all done. I'm already excited.

In the meantime, I'm going to steal Jodi's idea.... I'll be changing the music on my blog-music-player (if I can remember how) to Christmas tunes. I'd love to see what your favorite Christmas songs are-- maybe they'll make the playlist! I've got so many favorites it is ridiculous, but some of them include "The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy" from Nutcracker, "Mary Did You Know," and "The 12 Pains of Christmas." We're also huge fans of Mannheim Steamroller around here!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures!
My favorite song is Maary Did You Know and I want a hippo or christmas

Michelle said...

Hmm...my favorite song is "Silent Night" (classic) and then any of Ella Fitzgerald's jazzier versions of Christmas songs.