Since it's almost time to shop for the most wonderful time of the year.....
Since it's been a long time since I've done a giveaway on this blog of mine.....
I think it's time for a GIVEAWAY!!!!
Today I introduce you to my friend Missy of Poema Creations. I gotta tell ya, this girl is talented at making polymer clay creations. You look at her stuff and can't imagine that it is handmade jewelry. I love it. I need more of it. (You hear that missy? I need more!). Check out her stuff. She is a local artist and I think the best Christmas shopping is done by supporting local peeps.
Because she's awesome, and because I'm giving her some of my goodies from my Worthwhile Moments Sweet Shoppe for her open house, She is giving me this awesome necklace to give away!
It is a 1" Stopwatch Pendant on a 16" chain. It is so cool and unique. She MADE it. Check it out:
There's lots of fun ways to enter. Do them all for the best odds of winning!
1. Leave a comment on this post answering this question: Who is the hardest person on your list to shop for? That will get you ONE ENTRY.
2. Post a link to this giveaway on your facebook page and leave ANOTHER comment telling me you did that.... that gets you another TWO ENTRIES
3. Tell the world about me, and my blog in a post on your blog and that will get you FIVE MORE ENTRIES (but leave another comment saying you did that too!).
4. Become a Follower of this blog (and comment that you did/ or are) and get TWO MORE ENTRIES!
5. Go 'like' my Worthwhile Moments Sweet Shoppe page on FB. Tell me you did/do. ONE MORE ENTRY
So you've got a chance to get TEN ENTRIES to win this gorgeous necklace. Keep it for yourself (oh, yeah baby!) or give it as a gift and cross someone off your shopping list (I won't tell).
2 days ago