Monday, May 9, 2011

Worthwhile Challenge Week 18-Fruit Cobbler

I'm running a little behing on recipe posts, this is actually the one for last week.

I was pre-menstrual, and had tried this at my MILs, and damn near ate the whole pan.

Yes, I am going to Zumba this morning.

Anyways, EASY YUMMY Fruit Cobbler. Where it says "fruit of your choice" you can put in fresh fruit, canned (drained) fruit, even pie filling. I used the Dole Peaches (in the plastic jars) and it was wonderful.

Melt 1 stick of margarine in a 9x13 pan. Mix together 1 c. flour, 1 cup sugar, 1.5 tsp baking powder and 3/4 cup milk. Pour over margarine. Carefully add fruit of your choice. Sprinkle another one cup of sugar over all. Bake at 350 for about an hour. Great served with a little blob of cool whip.

SO YUMMY! Enjoy!

No comments: