Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Black Eyed Peas

If you are my friend on Facebook you may have noticed my status on Super Bowl night that I think the Black Eyed Peas should do the half time show next year. I'm tired of these old worn out bands from the last few years, I don't care if they are "classic" or not. I mean, TheWHO!? are you kidding me?!

Anyways, I've only recently discovered how much I like the Black Eyed Peas. Some of their songs I didn't even know were by them. I think my current favorite song is "I gotta feeling"...it's a good song to run to. I like to run to that song, and then stop running. (but that's a whole 'nother post! Do I say that a lot?).

So my friend Erin told me the other day that there was a nifty video on You Tube featuring the Peas, and a performance I guess they did for Oprah including so massive crowd choreographing!

Click here to go see it. It's fun to watch. Crank it up babe!

And thanks to Abbe for teaching me how to make words into clickable links. She's such a whiz kid.

Have a great day!

No comments: