Saturday, December 26, 2009

Winkflash Winner

Happy day after Christmas to you!

Does your house look like a bomb went off like mine does?! Today is Restoration Saturday!! We're not taking any decorations down yet but we are getting our house back to a happy clean state. It is a disaster zone around here right now!

One of my friends last year only got her kids 3 gifts each for Christmas...she said "3 gifts was good enough for baby Jesus, it's good enough for my kids." Perhaps I should adopt that concept next year...it would certainly save money and clutter!

On to the winkflash winner! Through the very scientific method of writing numbers on a piece of paper and drawing one out of my handydandy Disney Cruise mug, I'm happy to report that comment #4--Jennifer Gragg-- is the winner! Jennifer will be getting some pictures printed for sure!

Man if I ever get more than 10 comments I'll have to get more creative with my winner selection process!

Have a great day!

No comments: