Thursday, April 5, 2012

Disney Fever Thursday

People, I need one of the following, in this order of preference:

1) A winning lottery ticket. Winning as in like...$5000 or more.

2) A great big blessing of an influx of Travel and Cake customers so I can make more money

3) Someone extremely wealthy to pseudo-adopt me as someone that they want to spend money on.

4) An intervention (which really is so far down on my list of what I WANT that I shouldn't even put it here as a choice).


Now, #1 and #2 is not because I'm just a greedy crazy woman. Really I'm not. I'm happy with my lot in life. Contentment is not something I usually struggle with.


But I have GOT to tell you.

I am DYING to get on another Disney Cruise. Like...on the new Fantasy ship that had it's inaugural sailing last week.


Currently, we have a WDW coming up this Spring. Totally psyched about that. Then plans for 2013 currently look like Hawaii. Which will be my first trip there, which I am sure will be awesome (except for the exceptionally long flight with a then-5 and 9 year old).


Which is fine. Who would complain about going to Hawaii, right? Well...it's all fine and dandy except that it means that I probably won't get my booty on another Disney cruise until...

Two-Thousand-FOURTEEN.


And, ya'll might sign me up for that intervention when you hear me say, that makes my HEART hurt. Seriously!!


If #1 or #2 happened, I {might } be able to figure out a way to squeeze in a Disney cruise between now and 2014.


Alright, I know, I'm totally deluding myself. But, I cannot put into words how much I want to get back on a Disney Cruise. Any ship will do. I really really really really really wish we could afford this scenario:

Spring 2012 WDW
Christmas 2012 Disney Cruise
Summer 2013 Hawaii
Summer 2014 Another Disney cruise.


Now, I know I am BLESSED beyond words to likely be doing three of those four things. I know that some people may never do ANY of these things.

I know. I know. I know. I'm just telling you.


I listen to my kids whine, so ya'll can listen to me whine for just a minute, right? :)



But ohhhhhh.... If I had won that mega millions..... even if I had to split it with 500 other people.... I could be booking a Christmas 2012 cruise right now.


Instead, I need about 10 families to book about a $6000 vacation with me or I need to bake a boatload of cakes (ha, boatload. cruise. heehee) to get on a Disney ship this year. Even then, I suppose there is still real life to help pay for.


{But if you happen to fit the profile for #3, I'm here. Totally open to you gifting me with a cruise. My Birthday is in May you know!}


I'm just sayin'.


So. Who wants to go somewhere? :)

No comments: