Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rockettes Christmas Spectacular

We had tickets to the Rockettes Christmas Spectactular yesterday afternoon. We took the girls and gma and gpa went with us as well. It was a great show and we had fabulous seats.
Brooke was mesmerized and did great. Hannah did good considering she is two, she did spend a lot of time flipping the arm rests up and down. Fortunately the Big Man In Red made his appearance frequently throughout the show which recaptured her attention anytime it started to wander. I should have waited in line to buy popcorn for the girls, because Hannah would have sat much better. I also should have waited in line to buy myself something to drink because by the time it was over I was so thirsty I felt like I licked a cat.
Anyways, enjoy the pictures!





Amazing nativity scene they did. I was so glad they included Jesus in their show.





I can do that. I'm sure I can. You'll just have to take my word for it. ;)

No comments: