Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Vacation


If you are friends with me on Facebook, you may have noticed that I am on a "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" kick.
I LOVE that movie. Love love love.
Funny funny funny funny.

Have been known to watch it in July. Doesn't matter when you watch it, it is just hysterical.

Did I mention I think it is funny?

Now certainly you have all seen this movie. But perhaps you do not have it in your movie library. You should. On a day when you are exceptionally grumpy, a few minutes of this movie chippers ya right up.
So, to share my love of Clark Griswold, to make sure one of you has this in your library that doesn't already, I'm giving away one "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" DVD.

To enter, leave a comment on this post and tell me one of your favorite holiday memories.

Winner will be announced on Sunday!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Fav memory is waffles with my grandparents on christmas eve

Unknown said...

Every year as children we opened a few presents on Christmas Eve, and it ALWAYS included a new pair of pajamas for Christams Eve night. Now that we have our own children, they all get the pajamas right alongside us and we all go to bed at Grandma's with our new pajamas on!