Wednesday, June 20, 2012


It's been over two weeks since I've done a 'real' post! Even longer since a Disney recap!

We're packing all the fun we can into summer! It's off to an awesome start!!!

Here's a bit of what we've been up to, courtesy of the iphone!

We attended a gorgeous wedding....

I made this fabulous cake for a friends' daughters birthday

Then I packed like a crazy woman so Brooke and I could go to Kidzworld Camp! It was her first year going, and I was lucky enough to get to go as one of the counselors! What a huge blessing it was to share my love of camp with my daughter!!

It was an awesome place, with a spring fed swimming hole (that was COLD) that had paddle boats, floating dock, a blob, waterslide... plus so many other things!

But the best part was making connections with these 140 kids and all the counselors, learning about the beattitudes, and rocking laser filled worship times done Kidzworld style. It was so wonderful!

We've finally discovered the Shave Ice hut... and have made several trips there already!

I got to spend some time hanging with my dad last weekend....

and my stepmom too! We had a fun time All Star Sports playing putt-putt golf, bumper boating, and go-karting.


Some father's day time with three fathers in our life...Matt, my dad and Matt's dad.

We've hit the pool several times already....


And today we went bowling with some friends after a morning at Vacation Bible School. Have you checked out kidsbowlfree? You register your kids and the bowling alley near you, and you can print coupons every week for TWO FREE games of bowling PER KID, EVERY DAY! So you just have to pay shoe rental. Fun, inexpensive outing!

We're a month into summer, and I'd say it's been packed wonderfully full! AND, not documented in photos (but video), is the time we have spent bike riding! Finally got Brooke off those training wheels and have done a lot of parking lot bike riding! Coming soon, family bike ride thru the neighborhood!

So, what have you done so far this summer?!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for the Kids Bowl Free, will check that out! Love Papa Terry's hat! Go Hawks....heehee