Friday, July 15, 2011

Hot Hot Hot

It's hotter than shit out there.

That's what my dad would probably say.

I say it's hotter than hell out there.

Whatever it is, I do not like summer. Pools are fun. Vacations are fun.

Hot, humid weather. not fun. So hot you don't even want to play out in the sprinkler? Not fun. So hot you feel that if you are going to bake or run your clothes dryer, you better do it at 7a.m.? Not fun.

I like to bake at nap time. Hasn't been happening around here lately!

Speaking of hot hot hot... I'm going to see New Kids on the Block (and Backstreet boys) in concert tomorrow night. I'm going with my oldest friend-- my cousin Danica! We went to see them a few years ago together, and we're going tomorrow night. I've got to get my iron-on rhinestone NKOTB letters ironed onto my black tank top that I'm going to be wearing. Because I'm cool like that.

You gotta do what you can to stay cool when it's this hot. right? :)

No comments: